Location: U.S. remote or our Lansing, Michigan office
Tasks may also include wireframing, completing website design mockups, assisting with mobile application development, and communicating with clients. As a consulting company, we work with a wide range of clients and projects; teamwork is critical, but you will be expected to independently manage your time and tasks.
Gravity Works builds interfaces with the latest tools and methods. Our team works with Sass, Gulp, and Git, but as technology changes, we evolve. Because our office is open and collaborative, we are always learning about the latest techniques, standards, and cross-browser compatibility issues.
Skills & Requirements
- Top-notch HTML and CSS skills and knowledge.
- Experience with content management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, or DNN.
- A passion for great design and user experience.
- Organized, responsible, and attentive to details.
Bonus If You
- Are eager to learn.
- Have worked on mobile or responsive web projects.
- Enjoy interacting with colleagues and communicating with clients.
- Have solid writing skills.
- Are familiar with Git.
- Are familiar with Sketch.
- Are knowledgeable about design and user experience.
- Have a degree in web design, graphic design, or computer science.
How to Apply
Send your résumé and a link to your online portfolio (or just a couple of examples of your work) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include links to projects you have built or worked on. Provide examples on GitHub, code samples in CodePen, or other formats you are comfortable with.