Primary tasks will be coding HTML and CSS, creating content types and taxonomies, and building views. Testing and resolving cross-browser compatibility or accessibility compliance issues will also be core to this role. As a consulting company, we work with a wide range of clients and projects; teamwork is critical, but you will be expected to independently manage your time and tasks. While the majority of our websites are built using Drupal, you may also be working with other content management systems like WordPress or DNN.
Gravity Works builds interfaces with the latest tools and methods. Our team works with Sass, Gulp, and Git, but as technology changes, we evolve. Because our office is open and collaborative, we are always learning about the latest techniques, standards, and cross-browser compatibility issues.
To apply, email us at email@example.com.
Skills & Requirements
- Top-notch HTML and CSS skills and knowledge.
- Experience with building Drupal themes, content types, and taxonomies.
- A passion for great user experience and high accessibility standards.
- Organized, responsible, and attentive to details.
- A great working environment and flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary plus a range of benefits, with medical and dental insurance, holidays and vacations (including your birthday and paid vacation for conferences), and conference attendance budget.
- Gravity Works outings, from weekly Friday lunches to company retreat attendance.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and challenging projects.