Gravity Works is always looking to add the best and brightest to our team.
We are currently looking for a front-end developer to join our team.
We don't want to ask you irrelevant trivia questions during the interview process, but we do want to learn about you:
If you're passionate, you'll use your own time to learn new things, you'll enjoy coming to work, and you'll be more willing to start projects outside of your comfort zone. If you are a mover (for responsive design), a shaker (for mobile development), or a risk taker (for new technologies), we can't wait to hear from you.
We'll want to see you solve puzzles like you would as a team member. We might work under pressure, but we always have the support of our team.
Will you be reliable, diligent, and give it your best? You'll need to, to be a part of our team. We love the challenge of simplifying complex information with sleek interfaces, organized data, and custom features; Gravity Works is constantly evolving, learning new techniques to turn “I have an idea” into “watch this” with cutting-edge websites and mobile applications.
- We're connected, innovative, and engaged
- Gravity Works' team members include published authors
- We're involved in our local community
- Our experts are invited to speak across the country
- We are built on skill, character, effectiveness, creativity, and quality
- Gravity Works uses an Agile process
- A great office environment and flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary plus a range of benefits, with medical and dental insurance, holidays and vacations (including your birthday and paid vacation for conferences), and conference attendance budget.
- Gravity Works outings, from weekly Friday lunches, to annual company retreat attendance.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and challenging projects.